Lorianne P Bonn
Commercial Real Estate & Leasing
A Louisville Business First “Twenty People to Know in Real Estate” Designee in 2019, Lorianne is a commercial real estate advisor celebrating 28 years as a commercial real estate professional. Licensed in Kentucky and Illinois, Lori’s profile includes nationwide experience in leasing, management, sales and commercial development.
The opportunity to manage and negotiate hundreds of retail, restaurant, industrial, sale, lease, and commercial development projects for a major retailer established a unique and transitional foundation in commercial real estate. This included, but was not limited to the opportunity to work with some of the most successful developers in the world, helping develop major regional centers as well as neighborhood, specialty, department store and out parcel development across the country.
Lorianne’s commercial real estate career commenced in Chicago, Illinois – Sears Roebuck (Sears Tower) holding management positions in national retail, shopping center, industrial, land, and underutilized assets for over 16 years.
Lorianne served as a tenant representative, portfolio manager and real estate consultant for NEC Technologies, Itasca, Illinois.
Lorianne served as economic development director and real estate consultant in the central Kentucky region for several years, serving global industrial clients, business and industry leaders, and communities. This included the development of the Partners in Progress Economic Development program for global business and industry, created with industry leaders and delivered to the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development.
- Louisville Business Journal “20 People to Know in Real Estate”, 2019
- Office Panel – Educational Forum – CCIM/KCREA Luncheon 2019
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Kentucky and Illinois
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Member
- Kentucky Association of Realtors (KAR) Member
- Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Association (KCREA) Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (GLAR) Member
- Kentucky Association of Manufacturers (Partner) 2008
- Leadership Award – Economic Development from central Kentucky
- global industries 2006 HMCIDA
- Initiated “Chance to Advance” Economic Development Program
- with global industry – Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development 2006
- Economic Director/ Commercial Real Estate Advisor to global industries – Central Kentucky 2001-2006
- Kentucky Industrial Development Council 2006
- Contributor – Industrial Consultant Comprehensive Plan, Mercer County
- Consultant – University of Kentucky – Landscape Architecture
- “A Vision for Mercer County” 2005